Holy Moly! How did we make it to this point so quickly? I am in total denial that my little baby will be 1 in less than a month. How is that even possible? It just boggles my mind we are so close to the 1 year mark. This month you are:
- running around with much less falls
- having 3 solid meals a day, but still having some issues with some foods and chewing
- wearing 6-9 month, 6-12 month, and 12 month clothing for the most part. Some pants are 18 months just because I figured I'd get more use out of them for you since they are a little longer than the 12's.
- starting to climb up onto our furniture. The couch and your blue chair are favourites for this.
- still don't hold your own bottle when drinking, but can use a sippy cup on your own for the most part.
- climbing up the stairs. I put you at the bottom of the entranceway's stairs the other day to see what you would do and you climbed all the way up all on your own, twice!
- dragging/carrying around your favourite toys/blankets with you when you go from one room to the next. Such a cute thing to see.
- still loving your baths. You love to splash at us with your facecloth.
- obsessed with your kitty. Molly will just lay there and take whatever you throw at her, and you laugh and laugh. You also give her plenty of hugs and kisses.
And the pictures: