'

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Anniversary Numero Deux

In honour of our second anniversary, since Hubs was out of town for it, we will be taking a trip at the end of the summer instead. I have been scouring the interwebs for a good place to mark our 2 years of being happily married and boy did I find it. I present to you, the Cathedral Mountain Lodge.




I am so in love with this place, I cannot wait to go there. It's in the Rockies and has the most amazing views. When hubs and I moved out here to BC we drove through that area and spent one night in Canmore. We decided then that we will have to retire somewhere like that.

So we are booked in for a weekend in September and I could not be happier. I spent our actual anniversary at home alone since hubs was back in Ontario for a family visit so this is a much better way to spend it. Hopefully we will be expecting by then, and then we will have a completely different reason to celebrate!

No comments: