'

Monday, July 20, 2009

Shredding Away

I started the 30 Day Shred again but this time I have stuck with it. I am currently on day 5 today and have not taken a day off yet. I am so proud of myself, I usually start things and then don't finish them. So far I have noticed a big difference in my arms and hips, both look to be smaller and clothes in that area are fitting looser. I am really happy with the results I have gotten in the last 4 days that it is my motivation to not give up and stick with it til the end!

In related news, I am hoping that this will help me get pregnant. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but I figure that at least if I get healthier, it will be alot easier to conceive. I have also changed my eating habits and am drinking around 3-4L of water a day. I have cut out all other drinks and boy have I noticed a difference in my skin's texture. I am sure this will be something I can continue forever.

No comments: