'

Friday, November 27, 2009

21 Week Survey!

I realize I am not the best at updating, I have been a little under the weather lately. I really need to stick with this so I can look back on it later.

* How far along?: 21 weeks!
* Total weight gain: Too much I think, the nurse who weighed me at my appointment on Monday made a point to ask me what I have been eating, not good!
* How big is baby?: 7 inches and 10-11 ounces
* Sex: Girl! :)
* Maternity clothes?: I am hating the clothes I have, I think it is time to put in an order online at the Gap, I need some more basics
* Stretch marks?: Nope, fingers crossed it stays that way
* Sleep?: Not the greatest, I can't seem to stay asleep
* Best moment this week? Feeling some movement and when I put my hand on my belly I felt a kick to my hand! So amazing!
* Movement?: Getting stronger and more frequent each and every day. See above.
* Food cravings?: Coca Cola, chocolate chip cookies
* Labor signs?: nope
* Belly button in or out?: Still in but slowly stretching its way out
* What I miss: Being able to take medication when sick. Tylenol doesn't solve everything!
* What I'm looking forward to: Starting to buy things for baby and also Christmas
* Words of Wisdom: I don't have anything this week :(

No comments: