'

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wonderful Christmas!

This year we had a great Christmas that was just the 2 of us. We slept in, were lazy and just spent lots of time together on our days off.

I also got lots of great gifts from hubbs. He bought me a gift certificate for a pre-natal massage which I am so excited to go to. I've had a sore back for the last few weeks and that will be amazing to have someone rub me down and get rid of all the kinks! He also got me some bath bombs, shampoo and conditioner, body butter and some other nice things. I managed to get him everything he wanted which was easy, he isn't hard to shop for. My MIL sent me the remaining pieces to my Willow Tree Nativity Set which made me real happy.

Now about baby, we got some cute things for our little one for when she arrives. My mom sent her a quilt and knitted sweater with hat. So cute! She also told me that she will be sending a couple boxes of all my really nice baby clothing from when I was a newborn, I am very excited to get all of that.

I can't believe how fast time has gone by, we really need to get on ordering furniture and bedding and everything else! I will be 6 months on Thursday and am just amazed that in around 4 months there will be someone else joining our family!

No comments: