'

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Possible Decision on Baby Bedding

So for weeks and weeks I was pretty sure I wanted to go with the Serena and Lily "Kate" bedding. Hubbs seemed to like it as well. Then out of nowhere, I decide to hop back on their site to see if there is anything that I like better. Low and behold, they have a new set called "Natasha" which I love and now I am confused. Hubbs doesn't like the peacocks so I guess that one is out of the question, but my oh my is it ever pretty!

With being 24 weeks today, I am getting pretty nervous about not having all things figured out yet. I need to get on the ordering and start buying everything we need, I have 4 months, give or take a week or so. Ahhhh!!

Anyways, here is the Serena and Lily "Kate" set I am so in love with.

No comments: