At 2 months old you are:
- Weighing in at 12lbs (Holy cow! 9oth percentile)
- 23.75 inches (you are super long, like 97th percentile!)
- Head circumference is now 15.5 inches (75th percentile)
- Eating every 3 to 4 hours which is alot easier on me. I can now leave you with your dad so I can go out and see friends or a quick shopping trip
- You are hating tummy time more and more. I will put you down and within a minute you get frustrated and start to yell and cry. Before we left for your trip you had rolled over on your back once and then you did it once again on our trip but haven't again since. I know you can do it, you just don't want to.
- You smile ALL THE TIME and it makes me so so happy to see that big grin of yours. I was able to capture a couple pictures of you smiling on our trip - finally!
- Taking the majority of your naps in your crib these days, no more napping on the couch or on my lap or in the swing. I am trying to get you to sleep in there more and more so that one day daddy and I can reclaim our bed :)
- Started grabbing at my hair and pulling real hard. I'm not liking this one all that much.
- You still sleep from 11ish to 3 or 4am, feed, and then sleep again until about 7am.
- Cooing is something you do on a regular basis now, and I love it!
- If I put a toy in your hand, you will hold it and try to get it into your mouth which by the way, is a constant drool factory these days
You had your first set of shots today and OMG I felt horrible for you. I have never heard a baby cry like that before and all I could do was cry as soon as that little needle went in. Her face went from all happy to pain. She went bright red and let out the loudest most high pitched cries. I am so glad it is over and even though I know this is good for her and will keep her healthy, I'm happy we won't need to go through that for another 2 months. I just keep looking at her short chubby legs and see those little prick marks :(