'

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Laughter

Tonight was a great end to an absolutely horrible day. It has been rather loud in our house the last couple days. Our baby has decided to not take naps, cry excessively and scream at the top of her lungs. And did I mention there is absolutely nothing we can do to comfort her? I have tried every trick in the book, and nothing! I feel so horrible, and even more so for Clint who works nights and sleeps during the day, which is when all this fun stuff takes place.

Anyways, tonight after her bath, she was having her regular old naked time on the blanket. I don't remember how it came about, but Clint and I started talking about cheese and for some reason the word cheese was absolutely hilarious to Bibi. She laughed and laughed and laughed. It was the best sound ever, and every so often she let out this little snort too. ::dies of cuteness that is my child:: My only regret with all this, I didn't have the video camera anywhere near us to capture the moment. Bummer. Insert sad, pouty face here :(

No comments: