'

Saturday, November 13, 2010

7 Months!

How is it possible that my little Bri is already 7 months old?? Whenever I think back on the last 7 months, I feel as if they have both dragged and flown by at the same time. It is sad to think that she is closer to being a toddler than a newborn :( And lets not forget about party planning her first birthday. I am no where near where I want to be in the preparations! I know I have lots and lots of time, but honestly, it will be here before you know it, and I want to have everything ready and decided before the time comes in case I do end up going back to work (but that will be a post all in its own!)

So without further ado, here are her stats for this month.

  • is a crawling monster, still preferring to do the army crawl, but getting better and better at regular crawling each and every day
  • can pull herself up on almost anything from lying/sitting position! Craziness!! This one scares me
  • can say baba, dada, wawa, yaya sounds
  • has developed quite the personality already. If she doesn't like what is going on, or if she is happy about something, she lets you know
  • will sleep anywhere from 7:30-9:30 at night to 8-10am depending on how well she naps during the day
  • will only take 2 naps a day, sometimes only 1 if she is in a particularly unhappy mood, and will only sleep for about 30 minutes most of the time
  • loves to fake cough and have you fake cough back at her, this to her is HILARIOUS!
  • has moved out of her hammock baby bath and now takes baths in the tub like a big girl
  • wears only 6-9 or 6-12 month clothing, with pants needing to be 12 months as her legs are so long
  • is still not a fan of solids at all! It's a struggle but we are working on it. Breast feeding on the other hand is still going marvelously
  • and last but not least, she is still a toothless babe!
I still need to take some pictures, but with my mom here, we have been doing other things and haven't been home much. This afternoon we have our first family photo session with an actual photographer, so excited! I will post her 7 month pictures when I take them, which will most likely be sometime tomorrow :)

*And here are her 7 month pictures!







No comments: