So without further ado, here are her stats for this month.
- is a crawling monster, still preferring to do the army crawl, but getting better and better at regular crawling each and every day
- can pull herself up on almost anything from lying/sitting position! Craziness!! This one scares me
- can say baba, dada, wawa, yaya sounds
- has developed quite the personality already. If she doesn't like what is going on, or if she is happy about something, she lets you know
- will sleep anywhere from 7:30-9:30 at night to 8-10am depending on how well she naps during the day
- will only take 2 naps a day, sometimes only 1 if she is in a particularly unhappy mood, and will only sleep for about 30 minutes most of the time
- loves to fake cough and have you fake cough back at her, this to her is HILARIOUS!
- has moved out of her hammock baby bath and now takes baths in the tub like a big girl
- wears only 6-9 or 6-12 month clothing, with pants needing to be 12 months as her legs are so long
- is still not a fan of solids at all! It's a struggle but we are working on it. Breast feeding on the other hand is still going marvelously
- and last but not least, she is still a toothless babe!
*And here are her 7 month pictures!