'

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Festival Of Trees

Each year, our town puts on something called the Festival of Trees as a fundraiser for our hospital. Each year we go to see the beautifully decorated trees, wreaths, and to shop a little at the gift shop. This year, we bid on a really nice wreath that we were eventually outbid on, so sad, but I think I will get over it. It was great that this year we had Brianna to enjoy it with. She was asleep for most of the time we were there but woke up for the last 15 minutes or so, so we were able to get some pictures of her.

This Wednesday, they do the tree light up at the civic centre. Santa will be there and we will get her picture taken with him for the first time ever. I am so excited for her to be placed on his lap and to see what kind of reaction she has. I already have a bet going with Clint that she will be in tears when they take the picture. Either way, I will be happy to be able to get her up there with Santa.

This week should be pretty busy for us, but I will try to blog a little more now that our routine is coming back a little. I'll leave you with some pictures from the Festival of Trees.





*On a side note, I'm pretty sure I will be burning this shirt now that I have seen these pictures. Not flattering AT ALL!!!

No comments: