'

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Things That I Am Loving Right Now

Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Lattes - this always gets me into the cold weather spirit

Big and chunky knit sweaters for both me and Brianna

Spending time with my mom cooking and eating - Will regret this when I can no longer button my pants!

Community craft fairs with amazing Christmas tree ornaments, baked goods and homemade candles

Sleeping with a great big comforter and the fire place going - Crackling puts me right to sleep

Watching movies that make me laugh so hard my cheeks and sides hurt

Taking long afternoon walks with friends while Brianna is all bundled up in her stroller, sipping on a Pumpkin Spice Latte - yum!

Taking down the warm weather decorations and putting up a nice big Christmas wreath on the front door

These are just a few of the things I am currently enjoying! What are some things you are enjoying right now?

1 comment:

Samantha said...

What a cute post! I might have to steal it! :-)

Just wanted to let you know I gave you an award on our blog...you should check it out :-)