As a 9 month old, you are
- taking every single nap in your crib, and sleeping most of the night in there as well. You usually go down around 9:30 and are up again the next day by 8 or 9. Still taking 2 naps, one in the am and one in the pm.
- eating 2 meals of solids a day, breakfast and dinner. Pretty sure I will be introducing lunch into the mix soon. Also, you still refuse anything but purees and puffs. Lumpy food isn't something you enjoy at all.
- back in disposable diapers, you have gotten quite the sensitive tush in the last little while and cloth was only irritating it.
- a real conversationalist :P You can say mama, dada, uh oh whenever you fall down or anything else does, and wow when something is cool to you.
- on your way to having 4 teeth. Your top 2 have broken through the gums, now they just need to drop down.
- in love with your banana toothbrush (see monthly photos for proof)
- this close to walking, taking your first couple steps last Saturday to your daddy. We're still working on getting you to take more than 2 at a time.
And some pictures.