'

Monday, January 3, 2011

Who Suffers From Insomnia?


This person right here. Horrible picture but what can I say, it's 1:22am and I am nowhere near close to tired. So what does one do when they can't sleep and everyone else in the house is out like a light? Let me tell you.

- I've added tons and tons of books to my amazon wishlist.
- Caught up on all my favorite blogs.
- Shopped for an entire new wardrobe. (you know, when you add all kinds of things to your shopping cart but never actually check out because the total is ridiculously high. I do this much too often.)
- Paid all my bills for both this month and next. So responsible of me.
- Counted calories for every single crumb I have put into my mouth today. (New Years diet was started yesterday.)

And now Bri is up crying, off to perform my mommy duties. Night all!

No comments: