'

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Best Christmas Gift Ever!!!

Brianna has slept, in her crib, since Christmas, without a peep from 9pm to 9am!!!!! I can't believe it. I was starting to think that sleep at night was never going to happen, she was waking almost every hour the last couple weeks.

I hope I'm not jinxing it by posting this, but I'm much too happy not to. She's also decided that she's perfectly happy taking a single 2 hour afternoon nap around 1pm instead of 2 shorter ones. Works for me, she seems so much happier and so am I.

And the best part of all this? We didn't have to do anything, she just changed her sleep pattern all on her own. I mean, she doesn't even wake once in the middle of the night. Best Christmas gift ever :) Let's just hope it stays this way -fingers crossed.

No comments: