'

Thursday, April 1, 2010

37 Weeks - FULL TERM!!!

So I made it to full term, yay for me!

* How far along?: 37 weeks, 3 weeks left or 21 days
* Total weight gain: Sadly, I have gained 45 lbs so far, I really hope this weight gain stops
* How big is baby?: 19-20 inches & 6 lbs
* Sex: Baby Brianna
* Maternity clothes?: Getting more and more uncomfortable, lots of sweat pants and oversized t-shirts
* Stretch marks?: The ones on my sides haven't changed much but I have a couple that have decided to pop up at the front towards the bottom of my belly, not happy about that! Hopefully they don't grow anymore even though I know that is wishful thinking.
* Sleep?: Some nights are good, others not so much.
* Best moment this week? Work baby shower on Monday, we got lots of cute stuff and was nice to see everyone now that I am on mat leave.
* Movement?: She is getting stronger and stronger with less room in there. My whole belly shifts whenever she moves.
* Food cravings?: Dr Oetker mozzarella pizza and ice cold water
* Labor signs?: I had contractions for a couple hours yesterday afternoon, and they got to be pretty uncomfortable.
* Belly button in or out?: Officially popping out at the side.
* What I miss: Working, being able to walk without the constant need to pee, and
* What I'm looking forward to: I am now on weekly appointments. Next week, the doctor is going to strip my membranes and fingers crossed this puts me into labour. I am so ready to go! Also, this afternoon I am going to the baby boutique in town and using up that gift certificate on some things that we still need. That should be fun!
* Words of Wisdom: Cake is not your friend when you are bored. Go for a walk or call a friend! I know this isn't really baby related, but I think it is important that I remember this ;)

No comments: