'

Friday, April 9, 2010

38 Weeks

* How far along?: 38 weeks and 1 day, 13 days left :)
* Total weight gain: Hasn't really changed from last week
* How big is baby?: 19-20 inches and 6 1/2 lbs
* Sex: Baby Brianna
* Maternity clothes?: I'm getting by with pretty much Clint's pj pants and some big t-shirts. If I do go out in public I have one pair of pants left that aren't overly snug at the belly now that she's dropped and a couple dressy shirts.
* Stretch marks?: Same on the sides and at the front. Please no more!
* Sleep?: Not great, now all I can think about is what I have left to do and cannot wait to meet our little girl. You are welcome to come out anytime now, Brianna!
* Best moment this week? Probably will be tonight and Sunday when I have my last baby showers. Tonight my friends are throwing me one and Sunday I am having a Skype shower with Clint's family and my mom. I also went and bought the take home outfit as well as the cutest diaper bags for both Clint and I :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

* Movement?: Getting less frequent as the room is getting less and less for her. When she does move however, my entire belly shakes and it's more of a limb or her bum shaking, not really kicks anymore.
* Food cravings?: Fresh fruit and veggies & ice cold water
* Labor signs?: I've had contractions on and off the last week, but nothing consistent.
* Belly button in or out?: It has popped out. I doubt it will change much more, it looks strange.
* What I miss: Walking without needing to pee, not having to rest while shopping, having clothes that fit me properly and are cute
* What I'm looking forward to: Baby showers!! I love hanging out with my friends and also being able to see my mom on Skype this coming Sunday
* Words of Wisdom: TAKE IT EASY AND STAY HYDRATED!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And a bonus from Easter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think I need to get some new shirts, I seem to wear this purple one alot!

No comments: