'

Thursday, January 7, 2010

25 Weeks and I turned 25!!

* How far along?: 25 weeks and I celebrated my birthday Tuesday
* Total weight gain: Don't own a scale so I won't know until my next doctor's appointment at the end of the month
* How big is baby?: 13 1/2 in and 1 1/2 lbs. She's really growing!!
* Sex: Baby Brianna
* Maternity clothes?: Of course
* Stretch marks?: Still nothing although I am starting to get a really itchy tummy... Hoping it is just the dry winter weather
* Sleep?: Getting up to pee every night and now I am having lots of hip pain so I toss and turn all night long, great
* Best moment this week? Turning 25 and finding a new home. I am beyond excited to be moving at the end of the month!!! And no heavy lifting for me :)
* Movement?: Lots and lots. Especially at night when I am reading or trying to sleep...pretty much whenever I am laying on my back
* Food cravings?: Lemons, veggies, milk (weird since I have hated milk since I was about 5)
* Labor signs?: None
* Belly button in or out?: Continuing to get stretched out and more shallow
* What I miss: My family
* What I'm looking forward to: Starting to pack and beginning to order baby items
* Words of Wisdom: When you think things aren't moving along the way you want them to, give it a day, things always get better!

***Picture to be posted later, I was in a rush this morning and didn't have time to get one done***

No comments: