'

Thursday, January 7, 2010

We're moving!!

I am so excited! We are moving at the end of the month to a 3 bedroom house. We are currently in a one bedroom apartment that is too small for the 2 of us and our 2 cats, let alone a baby and all the things she will need. We have hardly any storage space either so this is just awesome. The new place has so many closets, I can't even remember how many! Brianna will have her very own room that we can decorate and fill.

We are still undecided on what crib we want to go with. I have shown hubbs a couple of different styles I happen to like and he seems to be happy with the Munire Newport Lifetime crib. Now we just need to find somewhere we can order from...we will most probably order out of Toronto and my dad will ship it to me when it comes in. I also really like their double dresser which can be used as a change table as well. I don't really want all that many pieces of furniture in the baby room, would much rather buy items that have more than one use. Hubbs also found a really cute rocking chair online that will be perfect for those late night feedings.

I am just so happy to see that we are making decisions about the nursery and things are finally moving along.

No comments: