'

Thursday, January 21, 2010

27 Weeks...Hello 3rd Tri!!!

So I have made it to the third trimester and cannot believe how happy that makes me. I feel like it was just yesterday where I took that HPT and it came up positive. How time flies! Only 3 more months till Brianna arrives...give or take a couple days!!



* How far along?: 27 weeks

* Total weight gain: Not sure, will find out in a couple weeks at my next Dr apt

* How big is baby?: 14 1/2 inches and 2 lbs!! She is growing so fast!!

* Sex: Baby Brianna

* Maternity clothes?: Yes

* Stretch marks?: Still nothing thank goodness, please let's keep it that way

* Sleep?: Eh, OK I guess

* Best moment this week? Hitting the third trimester mark!

* Movement?: Not really increasing but definitely getting stronger

* Food cravings?: Spaghetti with lots of parmesan cheese, haha

* Labor signs?: None

* Belly button in or out?: Continuing to get stretched out and more shallow

* What I miss: Wearing non mat clothes, I miss my cute jeans and shirts and not feeling huge!

* What I'm looking forward to: Moving this Saturday into our new house and then onto decorating the baby's room!! Yay I am so excited!

* Words of Wisdom: Don't think I have any this week :(

*And as usual, pictures will be posted later tonight*

1 comment:

Lolo said...

Yay Niki! I can't believe how fast it's going. She'll be here before you know it! :)