'

Thursday, February 4, 2010

29 Weeks

* How far along?: 29 weeks, 11 to go!
* Total weight gain: Not happy about it, I seem to have gained a little more than I was expecting for this point in the pregnancy
* How big is baby?: 15 inches and 3 lbs
* Sex: Baby Brianna
* Maternity clothes?: Yes, but my shirts seem to be getting shorter and I fear that soon my belly will be hanging out from them
* Stretch marks?: Same as before, they aren't growing or anything, yet
* Sleep?: Not the greatest, if I do sleep I don't wake up feeling rested the next morning
* Best moment this week? Getting the bassinet set up, it feels even more real now!
* Movement?: Less kicks and more just moving around
* Food cravings?: Back to the lemons
* Labor signs?: Nope, not ready for that yet!
* Belly button in or out?: I don't think it's getting any shallower anymore, it seems to have stopped changing for now
* What I miss: Having energy to do things past 7 o'clock
* What I'm looking forward to: Ordering the nursery decorations this week!
* Words of Wisdom: Please do not tell a woman who still has 2 and a half months to go that she looks like she is going to pop any day now. I don't care how big I look to you, it's rude! My doctor said I am where I need to be, so don't go on telling me these things and making me feel bad, thank you very much!

*Will post a picture tomorrow morning*

No comments: