'

Thursday, February 25, 2010

32 Weeks

* How far along?: 32 weeks, 8 weeks to go!
* Total weight gain: Still Don't know and don't want to know
* How big is baby?: 17 inches and 4 lbs...Brianna is getting B-I-G!!!
* Sex: Baby Brianna
* Maternity clothes?: Well obviously
* Stretch marks?: No change thank goodness
* Sleep?: My hip pain has gotten so much worse, I need to roll over to my other side every hour or so just so I am not in pain. Also, I get up to pee every hour or so now, even if I don't drink a glass of water before bed even though I am dying of thirst 99% of the day
* Best moment this week? My dad and his girlfriend offered to buy our baby bedding and we decided to get something different. We are now getting the Glenna Jean Zoe bedding :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
* Movement?: Lots and lots of movement, she's running out of room quickly
* Food cravings?: Water! I am thirsty ALL THE TIME
* Labor signs?: No No No!
* Belly button in or out?: Just when I thought it couldn't get any less shallower, it has and looks ridiculous now
* What I miss: So many different things, the list is about a mile long right now
* What I'm looking forward to: Ordering the stroller and still waiting on those bows I ordered, I really want to see them
* Words of Wisdom: Take it easy! I might have overdone it over the weekend and am truly feeling it this week

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: