'

Thursday, March 4, 2010

33 Weeks Pregnant

* How far along?: 33 weeks, 7 weeks to go!
* Total weight gain: Too much in my opinion
* How big is baby?: 17 1/2 inches and 4 1/2 lbs
* Sex: Baby Brianna
* Maternity clothes?: Obviously
* Stretch marks?: Still the same
* Sleep?: I'm getting up almost every hour to pee now. I go to bed so thirsty because I'm afraid to drink anything as 10 minutes later I will need to pee
* Best moment this week? I finally got my bows!! They came in the mail this afternoon and are just so much cuter and tinier in person :)
* Movement?: All the time
* Food cravings?: Water!
* Labor signs?: No No No!
* Belly button in or out?: Shallow innie.
* What I miss: Definitely energy this week. It takes me so much more sleep to feel rested these days
* What I'm looking forward to: Buying the car seat and stroller. We finally decided on the BOB and Peg Perego car seat. So not what I had in mind from the beginning, but after testing the BOB, it pushes like a dream, so light!
* Words of Wisdom: Don't over stress about things, it just isn't healthy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I look so uncomfortable in the picture, I feel like I have grown so much in the last couple days. My belly is tighter than ever!

No comments: