'

Friday, March 26, 2010

What's Left?

This is more a reminder to myself of what still needs to be done before Brianna arrives. I am hoping to get alot of this out of the way either at my baby showers or right after, I don't want to be running around after she comes trying to pick up all the last minute things.

For the nursery:
- crib bedding (in progress)
- mattress
- changing pad & covers
- diaper genie
- cushions for glider
- bathing accessories (tub, shampoo/bodywash, lotion, washcloths, towels)
- diaper changing accessories (diaper rash cream, baby powder)
- baskets (for dresser/changing area and bookshelf)
- table lamp
- burp cloths and swaddling blankets
- baby size hangers for closet, as well as closet dividers & hanging storage
- all decorations

Baby Gear:
- bouncer
- pack 'n play
- swing
- primary stroller
- exersaucer
- bumbo seat
- breastfeeding pillow

Clothing:
- take home outfit
- long sleeve onesies
- cute dresses for church
- baby shoes
- more sleep gowns

Breastfeeding:
- breast pump
- breastmilk storage bags
- nipple cream
- vitamin D drops
- breast pads

I am sure there are tons more I am forgetting but this is the list I can come up with for right now. Fingers crossed we get everything that is necessary done in time. I understand that decorating the nursery isn't a necessity, but it would be great if things were all in order and we could come home to a somewhat finished baby room.

My mother called me yesterday and told me she had done 3 loads of laundry of my old baby clothes and was sending them all to me. She told me one of the outfits within the stuff she is sending cost her $200 at the time, seriously?? And I thought I had expensive taste! At least I know where I get it ;)

No comments: