'

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stroller Debate

Finding the perfect stroller is alot harder than I thought it would be. Clint and I can't seem to agree on one no matter how many we end up looking at. I have narrowed down our search to two possibilities which helps a bit.

I will be the one home with baby for the first year at least so I need to find one that I will be comfortable using with as many features as possible. It's between the Bumbleride Indie and the Uppababy Vista. Both are light weight frames, both have great reviews, both have the pram feature (the Vista comes standard with this, whereas you need to purchase it separately for the Indie). I really think with Brianna arriving in the spring, and we will be taking daily walks, the pram feature will be great for us for the first few months. I see buying a stroller as an investment, I really don't want to have to buy several over time due to poor construction.

So here are the two we are considering.

Bumbleride Indie in Lava
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Uppababy Vista in Jake
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Do any of you have these strollers?? We are planning on buying one of these as our "main" stroller and have already purchased the MacLaren Techno XT stroller for our "umbrella" stroller for when we travel anywhere.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm hoping we cover all our bases with these two purchases. Now, to decide which full size stroller will be best for us and our little girl.

No comments: