'

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nursery Decorations!

I have been searching Etsy for hours and hours on end almost everyday and have come across some super cute decorations for the nursery. I think they will go great with the bedding (Serena and Lily "Kate") as well as the furniture, which still needs to be ordered by the way:(.

Here are a few of my finds that I am so excited to order!

Super cute butterfly mobile. Not sure if this would hang over the crib or change table yet, but either way, I am loving it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wall butterflies that go with the mobile. These could go anywhere in the room and look great.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think this is a great idea. I have seen a few versions of these and this one is my favorite. I think it's important to have personal family touches in the baby's room, especially seeing as we are halfway across the country from them all.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this quilt, it is the nicest baby quilt I have seen. The colors match perfectly to the bedding and I can just see my daughter keeping this with her for years and years just like I have with my baby quilt.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There are so many more things that I would like to get for Brianna's room, but for now, these will do. Here is a picture of the nursery, empty I know, but will soon be filled with all sorts of things!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The room is painted a light green/grey, very neutral. We will be changing the curtains to something better than the brown, but for now, it works for the empty room.

No comments: