'

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Post Partum Survey


  • How far along were you when you had your baby? 38 weeks & 4 days
  • How long was labour? Just over 11 hours
  • Total weight gain: 45lbs, yikes!
  • Total weight loss since: Not entirely sure, need to still weigh myself
  • Back into your own clothes yet? Still wearing maternity jeans but they are looser, and mostly regular tops. I still need to pull out all my non-pregnancy clothes from the spare room closet, I didn't want them in my closet while pregnant so it was easier to get dressed in the AM
  • Did you get stretch marks? Yes. The ones on my sides are just extensions of my old ones from my early teens and then a couple days before giving birth I was blessed with some on the lower area of my stomach. And...if that wasn't enough, I have some even lower due to the baby dropping so quickly during labour, yay me :(
  • Did you deliver vaginally or by c-section? Vaginally
  • Best moment this week: We went on our first outing to Wal-Mart and then the grocery store and she slept through the entire thing, she didn't fuss the entire time like she normally does. It was great, we were able to get all the shopping done that we needed to. Also, I received a great little hat from an Etsy seller I had bought from previously as a gift for Brianna, totally unexpected but totally sweet :)
  • What I miss about being pregnant: Most definitely feeling her move inside of me
  • How big is baby: At last weigh-in, she was 8lbs 8oz but am sure she has grown since
  • Baby's temperament? She's such a happy little baby. She will only cry in the bath when she gets cold towards the end or when she is hungry after her nap and I am trying to change her diaper, she's slightly impatient just like her mother
  • What I am looking forward to: The day where she smiles at Clint and I and means it. I cannot wait!
  • No comments: